Board Meeting Agenda for 01-11-2021
Town of Reedsburg Agenda
Monday, January 11, 2021
Closed Session @ 7:00 pm
Monthly Town Board Meeting to follow
at 7:30 pm at Town Hall
All Items on the agenda have the possibility of a motion
- Call Monthly Town Board meeting to order at 7pm with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approve the agenda
- Certify Open Meetings Law has been met
- Recessed Monthly Town Board meeting to go into closed session for Performance Evaluation of Government employee as per WI State Statute 19.85 (1)(C). Roll Call vote to go into closed session.
- Adjourn Closed Session
- Reconvene Monthly Town Board meeting in open session to take action on closed session decisions.
- Read and approve minutes from previous meeting
- Anyone wishing to speak about a topic that is not on the agenda (No action can be taken) Max 3 minutes
- Plan Commission update by L. Borleske
- Discussion regarding replacement of large snow plow truck and required equipment related to snow plow truck. IE: Bid Specs and possible bidders.
- Discussion regarding adjusting inspection interval for bridge on Reedsburg Road over Copper Creek from 24 months to 48 months. Reply to Pat Gavinksi, Sauk County Highway Commissioner, due no later than 01-22-21.
- Discussion on possible membership into Wisconsin Town Advocacy Council (TAC) a subsidiary of Wisconsin Towns Association. $.25 / resident of Town of Reedsburg (1266) = $316.50
- Assessors Report by R. Meyer
- Highway Report by C. Thompson
- Building Inspector (GEC) report by R. Meyer
- Chairman / Supervisor Reports and comments
- Town Clerk presentation of monthly bills and comments by R. Meyer
- Treasurers Report and comments by L. Borleske
- Review upcoming dates: Plan Commission / Town Board / Elections
- Anything else reasonably related to the Agenda. (No action can be taken at this meeting).
Rebecca Meyer, Clerk