Board Meeting Agenda for 02-08-2021
Town of Reedsburg Agenda
Monday, February 8, 2021
Monthly Town Board Meeting
at 7:30 pm at Town Hall
All Items on the agenda have the possibility of a motion
- Call Monthly Town Board meeting to order at 7pm with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approve the agenda
- Certify Open Meetings Law has been met
- Read and approve minutes from previous meeting
- Anyone wishing to speak about a topic that is not on the agenda (No action can be taken) Max 3 minutes
- Plan Commission update by L. Borleske
- CSM for Albert L. Fuhrman at E5857 County Rd K, Reedsburg - 13.519 acres
- Open sealed bids for replacement shop lights. The board has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Open sealed bids for new snow plow truck and equipment. The board has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Ambulance report by Rebecca Klitzke, read by Clerk Meyer
- Assessors Report by R. Meyer
- Highway Report by C. Thompson
- Building Inspector (GEC) report by R. Meyer
- Chairman / Supervisor Reports and comments
- Town Clerk presentation of monthly bills and comments by R. Meyer
- Treasurers Report and comments by L. Borleske
- Review upcoming dates: Plan Commission / Town Board / Elections
- Anything else reasonably related to the Agenda. (No action can be taken at this meeting).
Rebecca Meyer, Clerk